Launched back in 2012, 60 Minutes was the very first long-lasting self-tan on the market that develops in just one hour – making it the perfect product to get you party ready! Truly the tan your laundry will love, tanning agents are activated upon contact with the skin, whilst specialist accelerators are triggered following water contact meaning your tan will continue to develop after the cosmetic guide colour is washed away! This revolutionary formula creates a golden tan in only 1 hour, a bronze tan if left on for 2 hours and a deeper colour when washed off after 3 hours. It’s little wonder it is the tan that’s talked about the world over!
The Know How
Fake Bake 60 Minutes Self-Tan Liquid is easy to apply with our cosmetic guide colour. Tanning agents are activated upon contact with the skin, while the specialist accelerators are triggered following water contact, which further enhance the development process and means that the tan continues to develop after the cosmetic guide colour has been washed off. To achieve an even darker tan, there’s no need to re-apply, simply leave the guide colour on longer to allow for deeper colour development. Includes application gloves, mitt and step-by-step application advice.
- Shake gently before use
- Always wear waterproof gloves and professional mitt when applying
- Prior to applying to elbows, hands, knees and feet we recommend using one of our oil free moisturising products
- Spray small amounts of liquid onto soft side of the mitt and apply in gliding strokes to the body
- Lightly glaze over elbows, hands, knees and feet
- Bend elbows and knees when applying
- Rinse off guide colour with warm water after development time
- Re-apply once a week and use Fake Bake maintenance products to extend life of tan.
Size: 236ml (8Fl Oz)
Skin Types: Normal, Oily, Dry
Skin Tones: Fair, Medium, Dark
Development Time: 1 hour for a golden tan, 2 hours for a bronze tan, 3 hours for a darker tan (MUST not be left on for more than 3 hours)